The Medical Clinic is open by appointment only. To schedule a virtual or on-site appointment, please call 214-358-8705.
Select a service to learn more.
Monday – Friday
Saturday 1st and 3rd
The following updates relate to our Emergency Aid Center – the Food, Clothing, Rent and Utility Assistance arm of our organization.
1. The Emergency Aid Center will remain closed for on-site visits until further notice.
2. Food distribution continues in the parking lot from 8 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
3. Friday FoodBasket for low-income seniors 60 and older continues in the parking lot from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00pm every Friday.
4. Requests for rent and/or utility assistance may be made by calling 214-358-8700 or 214-358-8737 between 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
5. Clothing assistance will not resume until we open for on-site visits.
The IRS has extended the tax filing deadline to July 15, 2020. While the NDSM Tax Center will remain closed until further notice, Foundation Communities will continue to prepare taxes via two options. For more information go to https://bit.ly/3cCKSmr for English or https://bit.ly/2WBtyZa for Spanish.
We are moving our School Uniform and School Supply application process online! Once forms are submitted, we will be verifying residence for all applicants. Next, we will contact you via email to provide further instructions regarding pick up dates and protocols. If you have questions about the form, please call 214-358-8700. Thank you.
¡Hemos movido el proceso de solicitud para útiles escolares y uniformes escolares al internet! Después de completar la solicitud, nos contactaremos con usted para verificar su información y residencia. Siguiente, nos contactaremos por correo electrónico para darle información sobre la fecha e instrucciones de recogida. Si tiene preguntas, favor de llamarnos al 214-358-8700. Gracias.