The IRS has extended the tax filing deadline to July 15, 2020. While the NDSM Tax Center will remain closed until further notice, Foundation Communities will continue to prepare taxes via two options. For more information go to https://bit.ly/3cCKSmr for English or https://bit.ly/2WBtyZa for Spanish.
Select a service to learn more.
Monday – Friday
Saturday 1st and 3rd
On Monday, June 1, the Medical Clinic will return to on-site visits Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. by appointment only. Appointments for on-site or virtual visits must be made by calling 214-358-8705.
The Emergency Aid Center will remain closed for on-site visits until at least Monday, July 6.
The following updates relate to our Emergency Aid Center – the Food, Clothing, Rent and Utility Assistance arm of our organization.
1. The Emergency Aid Center will remain closed for on-site visits until at least Monday, June 1st.
2. Food distribution continues in the parking lot from 8 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
3. Friday FoodBasket for low-income seniors 60 and older continues in the parking lot from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00pm every Friday.
4. Requests for rent and/or utility assistance may be made by calling 214-358-8700 or 214-358-8737 between 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
5. Clothing assistance will not resume until we open for on-site visits.
Effective Wednesday, April 8, our Medical Clinic will be open for in-person visits only on Wednesdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. For information, to schedule a phone visit, or to schedule an in-person visit, please call 214.358.8705 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday – Friday.