The Dental Clinic is open by appointment for emergencies from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please call 214-358-8729 to schedule an appointment.
Select a service to learn more.
Monday – Friday
Saturday 1st and 3rd
Behavioral Health Counseling for children, teens, adults and families is available virtually. To schedule a consultation, please call either 469-778-7560 or 469-526-4888 to schedule a consultation.
The Medical Clinic is open by appointment only. To schedule a virtual or on-site appointment, please call 214-358-8705.
The following updates relate to our Emergency Aid Center – the Food, Clothing, Rent and Utility Assistance arm of our organization.
1. The Emergency Aid Center will remain closed for on-site visits until further notice.
2. Food distribution continues in the parking lot from 8 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
3. Friday FoodBasket for low-income seniors 60 and older continues in the parking lot from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00pm every Friday.
4. Requests for rent and/or utility assistance may be made by calling 214-358-8700 or 214-358-8737 between 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
5. Clothing assistance will not resume until we open for on-site visits.
The IRS has extended the tax filing deadline to July 15, 2020. While the NDSM Tax Center will remain closed until further notice, Foundation Communities will continue to prepare taxes via two options. For more information go to https://bit.ly/3cCKSmr for English or https://bit.ly/2WBtyZa for Spanish.