Most of our clients need entry-level jobs. We provide counseling that is appropriate to each client, but might include the following:
- Help finding suitable job leads
- Help filling out job applications
- Advice on appropriate clothing, makeup and hairstyles
- Help with interview skills
- Public transportation or gas vouchers to get to job interviews
We also assist clients with special needs, such as ex-offenders, to find work. Clients must present a social security card and state-issued ID.
Job counselors are available beginning at 9:00 a.m.