We are moving our School Uniform and School Supply application process online! Once forms are submitted, we will be verifying residence for all applicants. Next, we will contact you via email to provide further instructions regarding pick up dates and protocols. If you have questions about the form, please call 214-358-8700. Thank you.
¡Hemos movido el proceso de solicitud para útiles escolares y uniformes escolares al internet! Después de completar la solicitud, nos contactaremos con usted para verificar su información y residencia. Siguiente, nos contactaremos por correo electrónico para darle información sobre la fecha e instrucciones de recogida. Si tiene preguntas, favor de llamarnos al 214-358-8700. Gracias.
**School supplies are limited to those living in the City of Dallas or Dallas County.
**Tiene que vivir en la ciudad de Dallas o el condado de Dallas para recibir ‘útiles escolares.
**School uniforms are limited to those attending DISD schools.
**Tiene que ser estudiante de una escuela en DISD para recibir uniformes escolares.
Click here to complete your form. / Haga clic aquí para completar su formulario.
The Dental Clinic is open by appointment for emergencies from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please call 214-358-8729 to schedule an appointment.
Behavioral Health Counseling for children, teens, adults and families is available virtually. To schedule a consultation, please call either 469-778-7560 or 469-526-4888 to schedule a consultation.
The Medical Clinic is open by appointment only. To schedule a virtual or on-site appointment, please call 214-358-8705.
The following updates relate to our Emergency Aid Center – the Food, Clothing, Rent and Utility Assistance arm of our organization.
1. The Emergency Aid Center will remain closed for on-site visits until further notice.
2. Food distribution continues in the parking lot from 8 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
3. Friday FoodBasket for low-income seniors 60 and older continues in the parking lot from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00pm every Friday.
4. Requests for rent and/or utility assistance may be made by calling 214-358-8700 or 214-358-8737 between 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
5. Clothing assistance will not resume until we open for on-site visits.